Friday, June 10, 2011

LUIS EWING Thief

WARNING TO ALL.. that comes across this Guy.. Luis Ewing , He talks a good game,, But he does not know how to be fair...treat others as you would like to be treated? He does not Comprehend that At all  as the script below proves.
Not in his vocabulary,, Luis Ewing is not a fair man

If any of you out there have any thing to say, bad or good.. please post here...

Charles D. gave Luis Ewing 25 hundred to review his civil case..he did nothing because he claims he did not recieve the hard copies....
so folks , We have a man here who does not  know the meaning of fair treatment..
The supreme law..treat others as you would like to be treated..
Please steer clear of this guy... My heart tells me, he is a crook, liar and thief..
even though It may be true that crooks liars and thiefs can do good for brief moments of time..
 this guy deserves no ATTENTION..... NO CONSIDERATION,, no sympathy, no forgiveness, Mr Luis Ewing Lies in bed with crooked Lawyers and Satan,, No conscious...
He is a thief... Please read and forward to all... 
If any of you want info on Charles contact me..
He bragged about winning 4 major IRS cases..Yet when I asked him how many he lost, he didnt even try to respond, how many people have solicited your help? no response..
I have the recording..  I recorded the call...
So Mr Ewing this Blog is for you... a strong advertisement, to deny this guy your money, your attention, he has little if NO HONOR....
Before this encounter with Mr Ewing I did not know of him.. I was told that most everything that he knows and teaches comes from a man by the name of  Lloyde Long
Maybe the information is correct about what he talks about and he can Win against the IRS..BUT... who wants to deal with a crook, thief, liar and a man with little to no honor...
read it for yourself..


[06/05/11] Luis Ewing: To Dr. Herbman,  I am sorry to inform you that your friend Charles D. has "misinformed" you, the facts are that he has NOT yet hired me to do "anything" except give him a consulting for a "civil issue" only.  However,  I am unable to give him a "consulting" for his "civil issue" only until he sends me a HARD PAPER COPY of his file and an electronic copy on DISC.

[06/05/11] Luis Ewing: I cannot help him on his NEW CRIMINAL CASE until he pays me a NEW CONSULTING FEE of $5,000.00 to review no more than 1 inch of PAPERWORK and if he has more than 1 inch of paperwork, I charge a flat fee of $1,000 PER REAM or 500 PAGES to review any paperwork beyond  1 inch of PAPERWORK.  As I told you the other day, I am willing to discount my normal $5,000.00 rate to review his NEW CRIMINAL CASE to $2,500.00 and this offer  is only good to this coming Friday as I will be taking on another large case and won't have time to review his case because I will be too busy working on other cases for other clients.  HOWEVER,  if I hear any more FALSE BS claims by Charles D. through you or anybody else,  I will immediately drop the offer of discounting my rate and will charge the minimum $5,000.00 TO REVIEW NO MORE THAN 1 INCH OF PAPERWORK.  I cannot tell you or Charles D. how much or how little I would charge him to do his criminal case until I have reviewed his entire case file and the charging document whether it is only ONE PAGE or a THOUSAND PAGES, I WILL NOT REVIEW ANY DOCUMENTS THAT YOU SEND ME BY E-MAIL!  DO NOT SEND ME ANY ATTACHED FILES AS I WILL ONLY DELETE THEM AND SEND THEM STRAIGHT TO MY TRASH BIN.  -- I ALREADY TOLD THIS TO CHARLES D. BEFORE HE EVER SENT ME A CONSULTING FEE AND I AM GETTING TIRED OF HIM PLAYING STUPID.   AND NO, I DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS,  NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL AND I HAVE MADE THAT ABUNDANTLY CLEAR IN MY CONSULTING FEES NOTICE E-MAIL WHICH I SEND TO EVERY POTENTIAL CLIENT BEFORE I EVER EVEN CHARGE THEM A CONSULTING FEE.  Please read my consulting fee notice.  Sincerely
[06/05/11] Luis Ewing: Luis Ewing
[06/05/11] Luis Ewing: PS -- PLEASE ALSO READ MY NEXT E-MAIL WHICH EXPLAINS IN THE UMPTEENTH DETAIL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY CONSULTING FEES NOTICE AS OPPOSED TO AN ATTORNEY'S RETAINER.

[06/08/11] drherbman: CHARLES  D.       6/6/2011 6:21:06 PM       Drherb ,if ewing will review the case for the 2500. he already has then i agree. ask him if he has a way to get me release and i can come up with anymore money to do the case. ask him if he will share references of people he has help. thanks tim
[06/08/11] Luis Ewing: To Dr. Herbman, you tell Charles D. that Luis says:  "Stop the bullshit Mr. D., I already told you in advance before you ever sent me one penny that my PREVIOUS consulting fee only pays me to review a CIVIL CASE and now you have a NEW CASE and my minimum consulting fee to review a CRIMINAL CASE is $5,000.00."  And NO, the answer is NO,  NOT 1 penny of the previous fee counts towards the criminal case,  that offer is now OFF THE TABLE entirely because you continue to PLAY STUPID with me and I am NOT going to put up with it any more.  And further the answer to the next question is NO,  I WILL NOT GET YOU OUT OF JAIL UPON PROMISE OF BEING PAID LATER,  I HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR FREE LIKE THAT BEFORE AND I AM NOT GOING TO START NOW!  Stop the bullshit,  stop trying to JEW me down and stop wasting my time.  STOP WASTING MY TIME.
[06/08/11] Luis Ewing: No offense to you Dr. Herbman!
[06/08/11] Luis Ewing: Sincerely
[06/08/11] Luis Ewing: Luis Ewing
[06/09/11] drherbman:

[06/09/11] drherbman: I am currently not in contact with charles , sent him an email to call me, have not spoken  since last saturday..and the message I forwarded to you,, I got monday evening and sent to you Tuesday.. I believe he is being diesled around the country.. I know your busy and gotta make a  living.. do you have any ideas on how to get him out.. because he has no family on the outside that can step in and help...he cannot get any money to you while in custody. he cannot get any papers to you while in custody..  I dont have any funds.. my business is closing this month , Im three months past due on  house payments... the other friend who was helping is no longer, he is being harrased by the feds.. are you aware that prisons put chemicals in food to subdue the inmates.. that cause  mental confusion?.. charles blood pressure has nearly doubled since hes been in there  200 over 90.. I told him "eat very little of the food".. "its affecting you".. I can tell . Ive known charles for  4-5 years....so the 25 hundred is off the table ok ILL tell him when I speak to him,,  NOW, If someone gave Me money,, I would try and do something for them.. and not just keep the money... I dont justify what other people do. Im not walking in anyone elses shoes..you got your reasons, I dont understand your reasons.. can you elaborate? all I know is when someone needs help and If I can lend some help  ILL do it, especially if they have helped me....now if your saying that charles did not help you in any way by giving you 2500 hundred US fiat currency check whatever... I dont live in that world, thats a bunch of bull shit.... If someone helps me I make it a point to help them... you claim you did not get any hard copies from charles... and that you do nothing, until you get those hard copies. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR HIM??... you took his money , he helped you,, now your trying to justify not helping in return..??

[06/09/11] Luis Ewing: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR LIST!

5 comments:

  1. Drherb,

    YOUR ONLY OTHER OPTION IS TO . . . "FUCK OFF AND GO HIRE AN ATTORNEY AND SEE WHERE THAT GETS YOU."

    YOU AND YOUR FRIEND CHARLES D. DON'T SEE TO BE VERY BRIGHT, BECAUSE ONLY A STUPID MOTHER FUCKER WOULD INSULT THE ONLY GUY WHO COULD HELP HIM GET OUT OF JAIL AND BEAT ALL HIS CHARGES!!!!

    MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS!!!!

    I AM THE BOSS AND NOT YOU!!!!

    DON'T THINK SO?

    WHO IS SITTING IN JAIL AND WHO IS DRINKING A CORONA BEET AND A SHOT OF SILVER PATRON TEQUILA LAUGHING HIS BUTT OFF AT THE TIGHTWAD SITTING IN JAIL????

    I AM THE BOSS!!!!

    Sincerely

    Luis Ewing


    PS -- If you respond with anymore of your selfish and greedy one sided request's or anymore of your insults, I am going to REMOVE you from my list's and BLOCK all further e-mails from you!


    AND ONE MORE THING I WANT YOU AND CHARLES D. TO KNOW:


    "I COULD NOT ONLY BEAT ALL HIS CRIMINAL CHARGES AND GET HIM OUT OF JAIL, I KNOW HOW TO BEAT THE IRS in the pending CIVIL CASE where they will sue Charles D. for THE MONEY also, but I NEVER do the CIVIL CASES for anyone until after they hire me to do the CRIMINAL CASE FIRST and then and only then, can we sit down and talk about how much or how little MONEY I would charge to get rid of the taxes, BUT I HAVE TO BE PAID IN ADVANCE to do that."





    My comment.. What a POTHEAD... Who in there right mind would ask this guy to do anything for them,,, If he had a gun he most likely shoot you on the spot, this guy is dangerous, ILL be posting more of his rants on how great he thinks he is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I expect from Luis Ewing. He is nothing but a fowl mouthed knucklehead. For someone to profess to be walking with the Christ he sure likes to use profanity a lot.

    He is nothing more than one of the PAYtriots he says he despises. He charges exorbitant fees and then does not follow through on his word. He then talks about not receiving hard copies so he can claim breach and keep the money without having to do the work. That's quite a racket.

    I would not give Luis Ewing the time of day. I have never had personal dealings with him, but know plenty of people that have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are all a bunch of stupid fucking morons! If you read Luis's consulting fee it clearly states if you lie about anything regarding your case he wont work for you. I heard your story a few times you douchebag.....you told him it was a civil case when it really was a criminal case....so you tried to get a $2500 discount.....instead of $5000...you dumbfuck, anyone would do the same to your stupid ass. If you cant even be truthful to your legal help than your just a whiny little bitch who fucked up and wont admit it :) haha fucking loser......and for all you douchebags out there that have nothing better to do than badmouth someone....i do admit he has a foul mouth on him...but he also had the ENTIRE RCW CODE OF WASHINGTON MEMORIZED in his head....and you dumbfucks probly cant even remember your own phone number or when your old ladies birthday is.....or old man not sure which one it is.....ya cry like a bunch of cunts.....so sit down and shut the fuck up and find a new fucking hobby! MORONS.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can we verify this is true and your not making this up? what is the persons name or the court number?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luis,
    Do you still monitor this blog?

    ReplyDelete